- World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings
- United Nations Week
- Global Economic Forum
- Private Sector Investment Forums
As and example. The World Bank / IMF Annual Meetings bring such a large number of member country officials together from around the world. They provide opportunities for consultations large and small, formal and informal. Numerous seminars are held in conjunction with the meetings, including seminars conducted by staff members for members of the press. The Annual Meetings Program of Seminars is designed to foster creative dialogue among the private sector, government delegates and senior IMF and Central Bank officials.
The Annual Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) bring together central bankers, ministers of finance and development, parliamentarians, private sector executives, representatives from civil society organizations and academics to discuss issues of global concern, including the world economic outlook, poverty eradication, economic development, and aid effectiveness. Also featured are seminars, regional briefings, press conferences, and many other events focused on the global economy, international development, and the world’s financial system.
At the heart of the gathering are meetings of the IMF’s International Monetary and Financial Committee and the joint Development Committee, which discuss progress on the work of the IMF and the World Bank Group. Also featured are seminars, regional briefings, press conferences, and many other events focused on the global economy, international development, and the world’s financial markets.
If you are involved with the financial and foreign investment communities especially the oil and gas industry, LET’S TALK Click Here if you need assistance planning your visit or a private sector meeting planning, support or production.
- Global policy-makers and influential leaders
- Topical and lively debates
- Thousands of renowned speakers and financial decision makers
- The largest and most innovative global gas exhibition
- Increased networking opportunities to connect you with the key decision-makers
- The most timely and topical commercial, technical and strategic issues debated
- Broader perspectives: The impressive speaker line-up includes experts from outside the industry