About The International Gas Union (IGU)
As a worldwide non-profit organization that was founded in 1931 the mission of IGU is to advocate gas as an integral part of a sustainable global energy system and to promote the political, technical and economic progress of the gas industry
More than 140 members which are associations and corporations of the gas industry representing over 95% of the global gas market.
IGU has the vision of being the most influential, effective and independent non-profit organization, serving as the spokesperson for the gas industry worldwide. For more information about IGU, please visit www.igu.org #WGA2018
WGC 2018 is the leading global industry event and as such it is the definitive gathering of influential leaders, buyers and sellers, policy-makers and experts from around the world.
You will hear critical business insights and lively debates on the most topical issues facing the global gas industry today and in the future.
If you are involved with the oil and gas industry, you need to be there.
- Global policy-makers and influential leaders
- Topical and lively debates
- 500 renowned speakers and technology innovators
- The largest and most innovative global gas exhibition
- New innovations and features introduced for WGC 2018 include sector focused networking and specialist pavilions on gas for transportation, and robotics and automation.
- Increased networking opportunities to connect you with the key decision-makers
- The most timely and topical commercial, technical and strategic issues debated
- Broader perspectives: The impressive speaker line-up includes experts from outside the industry
*The WGA Logo and images are trademarks of respective owners. CBD Meetings and Events is not affiliated with the WGA.